2 Jan 2012

Better late than never..

I can only apologise for my incredible tardiness with keeping this blog up-to-date, I'm afraid I'm not the best at maintaining an online presence. So, in light of this, my first and foremost new years resolution is to blog one new post at least once a week!

So, without further ado, I present the first post of 2012, from my exhibition at the end of November with partners in crime Dan Ash and Len Allwood.

setting up the space

my custom screenprinted beer labels

Dan Ash's wall

My wall

Len's wall

Len's overflow wall

The evening was a great success and I cant thank people enough for coming along and showing support. This has only really been my second exhibition, so having so many people come along and wanting to spend money on my work has been unbelievable. 

I'll be putting all the new prints up in the store over the next couple of days, as well as updating you on my plans for the new year, things are about to get crafty..

All the best for 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment